Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electronics section of some kind.
So Personally I don't think this would clash too much with intoFPV, so here's my suggestion.

A lot of 3D printed projects include electronics, there could be people wanting help with electronics or even just want to show off their 3D printed projects.
I think an electronics subforum would be helpful, if you feel it clashes too much with intoFPV you could exclude drones/vehicles that'd be more suited for intoFPV in these subforums.

Just a thought.
(04-15-2020, 01:36 AM)AvCDVz75LRFwd Wrote: So Personally I don't think this would clash too much with intoFPV, so here's my suggestion.

A lot of 3D printed projects include electronics, there could be people wanting help with electronics or even just want to show off their 3D printed projects.
I think an electronics subforum would be helpful, if you feel it clashes too much with intoFPV you could exclude drones/vehicles that'd be more suited for intoFPV in these subforums.

Just a thought.

This is a good idea, I don't want to add any extra forums yet until we fill what we have, just so this place doesn't feel so empty. Put any general electronics discussion in offtopic for now, or printer electronics in general printing for now. Once we get 4 or 5 threads that relate to general electronics I will create the new forum for them and move them over. I appreciate the suggestion Smile