Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Colour Scheme
(04-20-2020, 01:44 AM)the.ronin Wrote: Just a heads up I'm not sure if you in-text links are using the same ccs as your header bar colors but it is also a dark blue which becomes hard to read.  Example:

In this text is a link can you see the color difference?

Thanks for the heads up, I'll add it to the list.

Any thoughts on the logo? thread?
Personally I really like the logo so long as 1) you mean it to be related somehow to IntoFPV and of course 2) Oscar is ok with it which you already said he is.

Have you conidered maybe a medium/dark tan color? I think something earth tone.
(04-20-2020, 04:17 AM)the.ronin Wrote: Personally I really like the logo so long as 1) you mean it to be related somehow to IntoFPV and of course 2) Oscar is ok with it which you already said he is.

Have you conidered maybe a medium/dark tan color?  I think something earth tone.

I wanted to move over to this branding https://into3dp.com/Thread-Into3DP-Branding

I
 would like to keep a connection between the forums though, maybe giveaways/events vaild for members of both forums etc, but not branding so much.

I tried some earth tones, but I really got used to the dark blue now.... I like it haha
(04-20-2020, 01:44 AM)the.ronin Wrote: Just a heads up I'm not sure if you in-text links are using the same ccs as your header bar colors but it is also a dark blue which becomes hard to read.  Example:

In this text is a link can you see the color difference?

Just to let you know the Link Colour difference is fixed, Links in posts are now a light blue.
Really liking the new look!! The logo and header image are really nice!!
(07-15-2020, 10:41 PM)the.ronin Wrote: Really liking the new look!!  The logo and header image are really nice!!

Thanks mate, I appreciate the feedback!
I like both the blue and the green.  Smile  Slightly off topic, how about "thumbs up" and "high five" emojis  Smile
(08-14-2020, 03:36 PM)iFly4rotors Wrote: I like both the blue and the green.  Smile  Slightly off topic, how about "thumbs up" and "high five" emojis  Smile

I'll see what I can do, I was thinking of laughing face emojis too.
(08-15-2020, 12:12 AM)daveefordays Wrote: I'll see what I can do, I was thinking of laughing face emojis too.

I added a new row in the smileys, with a few favourites.

Laughing love Bawling Thumbs Up

I hope this is useful  Big Grin Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes daveefordays's post:
  • iFly4rotors
Thanks.  Thumbs Up  :highfive: