Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
Big Grin 
hello everyone i am Rue hope everyone is staying safe out there! just got my first 3D printer and learning as i go thanks for helping me in past and the future.
(01-28-2021, 08:45 PM)HikariRue Wrote: hello everyone i am Rue hope everyone is staying safe out there! just got my first 3D printer and learning as i go thanks for helping me in past and the future.

Hi Rue,

Welcome to IntoFPV, I look forward to helping you out!

What printer did you get? Big Grin

Edit: you're the guy with the Ender 3 max right??

If you have any questions or issues i'm happy to do testing on mine
yup that was me with the ender 3 max. can't thank you enough for the end stop help.
(01-29-2021, 01:06 AM)HikariRue Wrote: yup that was me with the ender 3 max. can't thank you enough for the end stop help.

Hey no problem, I love helping.

Did using the screws and nuts from the screen fix your problem?
i did not use those screws do to haven went out to get a few sets of screws with the t nuts. got extras and different lengths just in case. i may tap new holes if i feel i need to but i have stared longer ish prints for late gifts for family (the reason i was wanting a printer in the first place) currently everything is going fine. between youtube and here i got things going very smoothly. my mother will be getting a CSM so she can make hats and mittens/gloves for the cancer patients she often gets her chemo with. i love my mom ^u^ she is so sweet.
(01-30-2021, 06:25 AM)HikariRue Wrote: i did not use those screws do to haven went out to get a few sets of screws with the t nuts. got extras and different lengths just in case. i may tap new holes if i feel i need to but i have stared longer ish prints for late gifts for family (the reason i was wanting a printer in the first place) currently everything is going fine. between youtube and here i got things going very smoothly. my mother will be getting a CSM so she can make hats and mittens/gloves for the cancer patients she often gets her chemo with. i love my mom ^u^ she is so sweet.

Ahh yeah awesome.

There is no need to tap new holes, if you wanted you can print or make a replacement end stop bracket, but really the T slot nuts are a permanent solution that don't require any further modification.

That is really sweet, I have a Plotter Cutter I use for making vinyl stickers and I do heat transfer shirts and hats (and masks recently)
Helloooo
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoses221's post:
  • daveefordays