Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Into3DP Branding
Hey guys,

I promised I'd slowly move away from the blatantly copied intoFPV branding as soon as I had time.

This is a quick logo i've been working on. It's not a forever logo but it's ours.

Let me know what you think. If we get enough love for this one I'll switch it over Smile

[Image: gtq0Ff9l.jpg]
Does this mean everyone wants me to change the branding or everyone likes how it is? lol
I can go either way. New logo is nice looking too.
(04-21-2020, 04:31 AM)voodoo614 Wrote: I can go either way. New logo is nice looking too.
Same here, but i'd rather not copy intoFPV too much as it feels wrong, even though Oscar did give me the go ahead to...
I will be changing to the new logo in a few hours. If there is an uproar I will change it back lol, don't want riots in the streets of the forum Tongue
No offend, but I don't think there is enough people on the forum to object. Let's laugh about members numbers a few years out when this place is booming.
(04-24-2020, 03:29 AM)voodoo614 Wrote: No offend, but I don't think there is enough people on the forum to object. Let's laugh about members numbers a few years out when this place is booming.

None taken and I agree, and I think the few of us probably don't really care.

i would like to advertise the forum a bit because I am able to help with a lot of 3D printing issues, but I haven't really found a good way yet... I could post in facebook groups but it seems to be against the rules. I think I may comment on some peoples posts asking for help and say hey we can help you here but also not sure if thats fair to the fb groups either.
The new logo design looks way better than the current one IMO, and at least it doesn't look like you just blatantly ripped off the IntoFPV logo, even though you did get Oscar's permission to copy it.

If anyone objects to the new logo, just ban them Big Grin
Love the new logo!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Minx's post:
  • daveefordays
(04-24-2020, 09:35 AM)SnowLeopardFPV Wrote: The new logo design looks way better than the current one IMO, and at least it doesn't look like you just blatantly ripped off the IntoFPV logo, even though you did get Oscar's permission to copy it.

If anyone objects to the new logo, just ban them Big Grin

(04-24-2020, 11:21 PM)Minx Wrote: Love the new logo!

Thanks for the feedback guys!

And sounds like a plan, it will be in the official rules that if you have a negative comment about the logo I will be hitting the "purge spammer" button (jks) hhahahahaha