Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like System
Hey Guys,

i have implemented a Like system pretty much the same as what's on intoFPV. Let me know if you like the changes or have any issues.
Does work on mobile site.
[-] The following 1 user Likes voodoo614's post:
  • daveefordays
(04-21-2020, 04:29 AM)voodoo614 Wrote: Does work on mobile site.

Good to know. I'm still up in the air about the mobile site we are using. I've had issues logging in with the mobile site and had to go to the desktop to login and then go back to the mobile site which kinda sucks.
There is definitely a lot of little problem with the mobile site. Maybe you can shoot Oscar a PM. Pretty sure he doesn't mind.
(04-21-2020, 06:21 AM)voodoo614 Wrote: There is definitely a lot of little problem with the mobile site.  Maybe you can shoot Oscar a PM.  Pretty sure he doesn't mind.

Yeah I might ask Big Grin
(04-21-2020, 06:21 AM)voodoo614 Wrote: There is definitely a lot of little problem with the mobile site.  Maybe you can shoot Oscar a PM.  Pretty sure he doesn't mind.

He is using the same one, I guess he just fixed all the issues.

I will work on it over time, but I won't be able to fix it overnight.
(04-22-2020, 10:13 PM)daveefordays Wrote: He is using the same one, I guess he just fixed all the issues.

I will work on it over time, but I won't be able to fix it overnight.
I'm unable to login on my mobile as well.. I'm sure you will corect it in time  Smile
(08-31-2021, 04:45 PM)Titanv11 Wrote: I'm unable to login on my mobile as well.. I'm sure you will corect it in time  Smile

If you go into your browser settings on your phone and select view desktop site, then login and then switch back to mobile site you can use it just fine Smile

Cheers
[-] The following 1 user Likes daveefordays's post:
  • Titanv11
(09-02-2021, 11:43 PM)daveefordays Wrote: If you go into your browser settings on your phone and select view desktop site, then login and then switch back to mobile site you can use it just fine Smile

Cheers
Thumbs Up
[-] The following 1 user Likes Titanv11's post:
  • daveefordays