Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reception of Artillery Genius
Welp, after probably too much research and a beatifull excel spreadsheet, i finally made my decision to get an Artillery Genius but it was a close race between the ender 3 pro, ender 5 pro, or the genius.

I did not find a trusted seller with good support and acceptable delivery so went with 3dprintersonlinestore as they had it in a warehouse near me. I got the delivery today having orderd it monday, so pretty great Smile

So in an hour, i'll set this bad boy up and see what i can do : D

Can't wait!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoses221's post:
  • daveefordays
(02-10-2021, 04:22 PM)Smoses221 Wrote: Welp, after probably too much research and a beatifull excel spreadsheet, i finally made my decision to get an Artillery Genius but it was a close race between the ender 3 pro, ender 5 pro, or the genius.

I did not find a trusted seller with good support and acceptable delivery so went with 3dprintersonlinestore as they had it in a warehouse near me. I got the delivery today having orderd it monday, so pretty great Smile

So in an hour, i'll set this bad boy up and see what i can do : D

Can't wait!

Awesome to hear!! I absolutely love my genius, I set it up the first day and havent done a thing but shove prints through it for almost a year now. I'ts printing for atleast 25hrs a week, every week Big Grin  Sooooo many spools of filament.

If you have any trouble or need advice let me know!!
(02-10-2021, 09:19 PM)daveefordays Wrote: Awesome to hear!! I absolutely love my genius, I set it up the first day and havent done a thing but shove prints through it for almost a year now. I'ts printing for atleast 25hrs a week, every week Big Grin  Sooooo many spools of filament.

If you have any trouble or need advice let me know!!

Awesome! I've printed a few more things, very happy at the moment!
(02-14-2021, 08:44 PM)Smoses221 Wrote: Awesome! I've printed a few more things, very happy at the moment!

Great to hear!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes daveefordays's post:
  • Smoses221
Okay well if anyone ends up on this thread i can say that i have not had any problem, or worry using the printer. Pla and tpu print great with great quality and really no downsides. Though, i have found that cura seems to be the least well adapted, and i have had my first spaghetti with it. Then again that was with a just public preset that someone made for that printer. Prusaslicer or ideamaker have given remarkably good results and as it stands i am still very satisfied!
(03-02-2021, 11:47 PM)Smoses221 Wrote: Okay well if anyone ends up on this thread i can say that i have not had any problem, or worry using the printer. Pla and tpu print great with great quality and really no downsides. Though, i have found that cura seems to be the least well adapted, and i have had my first spaghetti with it. Then again that was with a just public preset that someone made for that printer. Prusaslicer or ideamaker have given remarkably good results and as it stands i am still very satisfied!

Awesome, thanks for the feedback!

Post any pics you have in the Share your prints area Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes daveefordays's post:
  • Smoses221

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Review Artillery Hornet 3D Printer Review daveefordays 2 328 01-05-2021, 04:00 AM
Last Post: daveefordays
  Printer Artillery Wasp 3D Printer daveefordays 0 418 09-15-2020, 09:45 PM
  Artillery Sidewinder X1 3D Printer daveefordays 0 506 04-15-2020, 04:08 AM