Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recycle PLA
So I’ve watched a video on YouTube about recycling PLA... just curious if anyone in here recycles it?

I don’t know if long term I want to save my scraps and then make a recycle batch... I really dont find value for it myself, but I do have a bag of PLA I will need to get rid of at some point.

So if I don’t end up buying a setup to melt and recycle my PLA, I need someone who is already recycling it so I can mail it off to someone....
(09-01-2021, 02:18 AM)luispequeno Wrote: So I’ve watched a video on YouTube about recycling PLA... just curious if anyone in here recycles it?

I don’t know if long term I want to save my scraps and then make a recycle batch... I really dont find value for it myself, but I do have a bag of PLA I will need to get rid of at some point.

So if I don’t end up buying a setup to melt and recycle my PLA, I need someone who is already recycling it so I can mail it off to someone....

I also have a box of scrap filament.

I am waiting for a cheap chinese filament recycler to come out, this also means we could buy plastic chips from aliexpress and make our own filament!