Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iFly4rotors - Just me
Hi, my name is Harry.                                                 {2020-08-13}

I am a retired software application and database programmer. I live in Florida with my wife and our 2 dogs (Bichon Frise). I have been a member of IntoFPV for about a year and that is where I discovered this forum. I have been researching 3D printing for a couple of years, but have not yet bought a printer. I have some CAD experience, but it is quite dated. So, I want to cruise around on this forum before actually buying a printer...and...I'm sure I will have plenty of questions. 

Note: iFly4rotors is also my handle on IntoFPV {I like to keep it the same. Also, if you are over there, that is me}  Big Grin

I intend to record my progress in this thread.

@Dave - Thanks

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-13-2020, 08:44 PM)iFly4rotors Wrote: Hi, my name is Harry.                                                 {2020-08-13}

I am a retired software application and database programmer. I live in Florida with my wife and our 2 dogs (Bichon Frise). I have been a member of IntoFPV for about a year and that is where I discovered this forum. I have been researching 3D printing for a couple of years, but have not yet bought a printer. I have some CAD experience, but it is quite dated. So, I want to cruise around on this forum before actually buying a printer...and...I'm sure I will have plenty of questions. 

Note: iFly4rotors is also my handle on IntoFPV {I like to keep it the same. Also, if you are over there, that is me}  Big Grin

I intend to record my progress in this thread.

@Dave - Thanks

Thanks

Thanks for coming over!

I hope that this place will slowly gain momentum, but the next year will probably be pretty slow.
I look forward to your 3D printing adventures.
[-] The following 1 user Likes daveefordays's post:
  • iFly4rotors
Welcome. Dave recommended the Artillery Sidewinder to me. It has been a great printer. Prints have been very. I did have some trouble at first, but I have resolved it. Prints TPU like a champ.
[-] The following 1 user Likes voodoo614's post:
  • iFly4rotors
(08-14-2020, 06:02 AM)voodoo614 Wrote: Welcome. Dave recommended the Artillery Sidewinder to me. It has been a great printer. Prints have been very. I did have some trouble at first, but I have resolved it. Prints TPU like a champ.

Thanks voodoo, I will take a look.  Smile
Welcome Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes SnowLeopardFPV's post:
  • iFly4rotors
@Snow and voodoo,

Thanks, Good to see you here  Smile